Saturday, February 14, 2009

Group #12: PDA-loving Lovebirds

In honor of Valentine's Day, I would like to use some Internet space in order to rant about a special group of people who tick me off. They probably tick you off, too. It's those lovebirds that kiss and hug up on each other in public.

I have a boyfriend, and yes, I kiss him in public. However, there is a difference between me kissing the cheek of my boyfriend of nearly five years and those teenaged, hormone-filled couples that have been going steady for a week. That difference is about 2 movie ratings.




Ewww. You can see the slobber. I feel like I need to take a shower just from watching. Look, I know you are in love, or whatever, but can't you two do this somewhere else? Your parents' bedroom, the back seat of your Ford Echo, your sister's dormroom, anywhere but in public! Put your hands where I can see them! Uhh...not there. And you, guy, put on some baggy pants! I feel like I'm going blind.

I guess there is something wrong with me. How can I not want my boyfriend, all day, everyday, so that we are together in public, I'll let him unhook my bra while I'm still wearing my shirt? Oh yeah, it's because I'm an adult.

So keep pawing at each other. That way, you won't notice me slipping saltpeter in your Dr. Pepper.

PDA-loving Lovebirds: stop ticking me off!

No comments: