Saturday, March 21, 2009

Group #15: Guys Who Use Cheesy Pickup Lines

It's bad enough going through life as a woman. Every civilization on earth sees you as a baby machine, or a man-pleaser. You get that painful, annoying thing every month, and people call you a bitch for showing a little leadership. So understand when I don't jump for joy when you tell me my pants are like a mirror. I don't see you in them!

Cheesy pickup lines should stay in 1970s sitcoms where they belong. Nothing says "I still live with my mother" than a inappropriate pick-up line. What's my sign??? Whatever happened to "hi" ? And stop telling me how much you love a woman with curves, or a full-figured woman. I know what you mean, and the answer is no. Plus, telling me how much you love full-figured women is like telling me you think I'm chubby, but doable.

You are not clever, sir. I actually feel sorry for you. But I still won't sleep with you. So I don't need another bone in my body, I don't wanna know how long I've been running though your mind, and I may scream your name later, but only to point you out to the cops, you perv!

Guys Who Use Cheesy Pickup Lines: stop ticking me off!

No comments: