Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Group #2: Wiggers

Do I really need to blog about this one? I'm black, so you can see why this would tick me off. First of all, they are not being themselves, and fake people always tick me off. Secondly, they are using images of what they think black people act like and further instill the stereotypes.

I knew some wiggers once. They listened to hip-hop and tried to carry a conversation with me about how Tupac is the greatest rapper ever. Which is fine, except everyone has stated that. They wore Fubu and Phat Farm. They talked about "being hardcore gangstas". They used "black" slang from ten years ago. They claimed to love fried chicken and grape soda. They always wanted to know where the best weed was.

Well, I hate fried chicken and I don't drink non-diet soda. I'm not a Rasta or Jamaican, so wiggers would have to find their own weed. Go back to your bubble Mcmansion existence and take your mom's SUV with you.

Wiggers, stop ticking me off!!!

No comments: