Friday, December 19, 2008

Group #5: People Who Sing Along to Their iPods in Public

I understand how you can get lost in the music. I've done it myself. But not in public where everyone can see how big on an idiot you look. I know I am not the only one ticked off by these people. There was this guy today singing to his heart's content while I was waiting on my train. I had to listen to his tone-deaf ass maul through some Backstreet Boys songs all the way home! And it didn't help that he was Asian. One point for racial stereotype.



Worse, some guy decided to outsing him. I had to listen to them both! Someone said under his breath, "shut the hell up." See, now I really know I'm not the only one bothered!

Words of advice, Tone-deaf Asian Guy and Competitive Latino Dude, if you're gonna sing a song in public, sing songs everyone loves to sing to, like Christmas songs. Unless you're Jewish. Then sing something else. Also, allow people to bet on who tires their vocal cords first, kinda like the "Dueling Banjos". Better than American Idol anyway.

In the mean time: People Who Sing Along to Their iPods in Public, stop ticking me off!!!

No comments: